6 Reasons You Should Consider Family Dentistry
When it comes to choosing a family dentist, there are many factors to consider. One of the most important is finding a dentist who provides quality care that meets the needs of your entire family. Here are six reasons why family dentistry from our team at Brush Floss & Smile should be a consideration for you:
- Convenience – A family dentist offers one-stop shopping for all your dental needs.
- Time savings – You won’t have to take time off work or make multiple appointments for each family member.
- Easier insurance billing – Most insurance companies prefer to deal with one provider rather than multiple providers.
- Family dentistry can provide a lifetime of dental care, starting with preventive measures to avoid cavities and gum disease to more complex procedures such as Invisalign or dental implants.
- A family dentist is also a great resource for information on oral health care. They can offer tips on how to brush and floss properly and what type of toothpaste and mouthwash to use. They can also answer any questions you may have about dental procedures or treatments.
- A family dentist can provide comprehensive care for all family members, from infants to grandparents. A family dentist is also trained to deal with a variety of dental issues, including:
- gum disease
- teeth grinding (bruxism)
- jaw pain (TMJ/TMD)
- bad breath (halitosis)
If you’re looking for a family dentist in Toronto, look no further than Drs. Friedman and Golan at Brush Floss & Smile for all your needs. We offer morning and evening appointments, a convenient location, and nearby parking. Contact us today to book an appointment!
We want to be your family dentist
- A team that works for you
- We’ll answer all your questions
- Treatment plans are explained in full
- We welcome kids and adults
- Comprehensive care for you